Can I study in the UK while on a spousal visa?

You can study in the UK while on a spousal visa, but until you have lived in the UK for three years, you must pay the international student tuition fees.

When you do have ILR, you are eligible for the UK student loans to cover your tuition, for full and part-time studies.


Visit our affiliate partner

UK Yankee is a resource and community for expatriate Americans living in or planning to move to the UK, established in 1999. Please join the discussions in our friendly expat community.